Selective Racking System is compatible with most types of handling equipments and building structures.
• It can be designed to meet any pallet size or loading capacity for all types of lift trucks.
• Low floor area utilization 30% net pallet area usage of overall warehouse area.
• Reach Truck offers up to 30% improved use of floor space.
DRIVE IN RACKING
Drive-in Pallet Racking is used where high density storage is required. It is frequently used in facilities with a low number of product lines.
It works on the FILO (first in last out) rule.
The forklift would drive in the aisles when loading or picking pallets.
• Drive in racking system can store up to 75% more pallets in the same size space than the Selective Racking System.
• Low stock rotation suitable for seasonal goods and fluctuating stock demand.
• It is designed for store few varieties and large quantities of similar goods with maximum space utilization.
Cantilever Storage Rack Systems use arms that extend from the towers allowing unobstructed, frontal access to items.
Materials of varying lengths can be stored.
These racks are available as roll-formed
or structural shapes.
• Cantilever rack allows for full use of space from side to side on each level, and it is possible to store items or materials of varying lengths without interference or modification to the rack structure.
Mezzanines add the second or more levels inside your facility to create more usable.
These Mezzanines are customized to fit your area, height, colour and load requirements.
• Slides can be optionally customized for the multi-layer rack system.
• It is a typical application for manual
STACKER RACK / STACKING FRAME
Stacking Frame is a load securing device
that often can take the place of containers or bins. This device consists on iron posts and connecting frame members resting on the four corners of a pallet creating an open container in appearance with a certain amount of load retention ability.
The frames are removable for storage, but when in use, the loaded pallets can be block stacked on the floor. This is a particular advantage for unit loads that would not stack safely without the rigid frame.
Medium Rack is designed for many
applications with a simple beam and shelf
configuration. Making it easy to customize to meet your need.
The structure is created by connecting
the beams into the frames. The layers can be completed by shelf panels, wire decking, chipboard, steel or wood.
MICRO RACK (GENERAL PROPOSE SHELVE - GPS)
Micro Racking system. Flexible single or multi-tier shelving systems of the highest quality for diverse applications.
Micro Rack Systems tackle storage tasks quickly and economically.
They can be expanded to single platform and multiple platform system.
RADIO SHUTTLE RACKING
Radio Shuttle Racking is a new racking system with high density storage including racking and electrically powered pallet runners which works with forklifts.
• Enjoying 90% average space utilization, the radio shuttle system meets the requirements of single category and large quantity.
• The structure can be configured for FIFO (First In - First Out) or FILO (First In - Last Out) storage.
• Radio Shuttle are the innovation for the automatic pallets storage in a drive in lane shelve.
AS/RS (AUTOMATED STORAGE/RETRIEVAL SYSTEM)
Automated storage / Retrieval system (AS/RS) is totally operated without human labor for automatic stocking and claiming of goods.
It is the newly raised type of warehousing facility for the adaptation of economy developing demand in nowadays’ modern generation.
The vertical high-end racking is the main supporting structure by which the vertical storage purpose in whole AS/RS could be realized.
• AS/RS consists of racking system, stacker system, conveyor system, management and controlling system.
• This system represents the most advanced automated technology which used in logistic industry.
Standard or Reinforced Racking Version
• 2 Upper deck options
• 3 Lower deck options
• Excellent racking performance
• HDPE , PP , Mixed , Structural foam technology
• Deflection < 10 mm. (AS/RS)
• Mixed or Virgin Material
• Long life span
• RFID compatible
• Open hygiene lower deck – easy to clean
• Food grade approved material
EURO PALLET (EPAL)
EUR/Euro/EPAL Pallet is the standard of
European Pallet as specified by the European Pallet Association (EPAL).
The Safe working load of EUR/Euro/EPAL Pallet is 1,500 kg.
The Maximum load can be up to 4,000 kg when stacking.